1. TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following categories of information:
- Information you provide to us when you access or use the Services and each time you interact with the Services or Small Door Veterinary, for example, when you update information in your control panel, communicate with us by telephone or email, and order or download new products or services. Such information includes your payment information. We also store information about the products and services you purchase through the Services, such as the product information, date of purchase, and information relating to any support issue.
- Usage, viewing and technical data, including your IP address or device identifier when you use the Services. If you access your account from a mobile device, that mobile device may also provide us with details of your location. Most mobile devices allow you to disable this functionality.
- Information we receive from third parties. For example, if you access the Services through a third party platform or log-in, we may also collect your email address associated with that third party, and any information you have made public in connection with that service or which the third party shares with partner services.
2. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
- We collect information through unique device identifiers (such as your IP address or mobile device advertising identifier).
- Strictly necessary cookies – These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around our website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website and remembering which files you have marked for backup. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, like security or e-billing, cannot be provided.
- Performance cookies – These cookies collect information about how you use the website. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies you and are only used to improve how the website works.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make, such as the configuration of your computer, to provide enhanced, more personal features.
- Other Technologies – We may also use other Internet technologies, such as web beacons or pixel tags and other similar technologies, to deliver or communicate with cookies and analyze your use of the Services. We also may include web beacons in e-mail messages so that we know when you have opened an email message received from Small Door Veterinary.
- Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set in some web browsers, allowing users to opt out of tracking by websites and online services. Small Door Veterinary and the Services do not recognize DNT.
3. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION BY SMALL DOOR VETERINARY
Small Door Veterinary may use your data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the Services and the products and services you request.
- To administer your Small Door Veterinary account.
- To communicate with you about your account or transactions with us and send you information about features of the Services or changes to our policies.
- To process payments.
- To ensure consistency with local law and choices and controls that may be available to you.
- To personalize content and experiences.
- To detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
- To optimize or improve the content, products, services, and features of the Services.
- To personalize and improve the Services and user experiences, to increase the functionality and user friendliness of the Services, to deliver content or features that match user profiles or interests.
- To monitor and analyze the Services usage and trends and otherwise measure the effectiveness of the services.
Small Door Veterinary may also send you offers and promotions for our products and services.
4. SHARING YOUR INFORMATION WITH OTHER COMPANIES
We will not share your Personal Information outside Small Door Veterinary except in limited circumstances, including:
- When you allow us to share your Personal Information with another company, such as directing us to share your Personal Information with third-party sites or platforms.
- When we share Personal Information with third parties in connection with the sale of a business (including merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a material portion of its assets, change in corporate control, or insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings), to enforce our Terms of Service or rules, to ensure the safety and security of our users and third parties, to protect our rights and property and the rights and property of our users and third parties, to comply with legal process, including judicial warrant, rule, order or subpoena or in other cases if we believe in good faith that disclosure is required by law or regulation.
In addition, we may share Aggregate Information with third parties; however, you will not be personally identifiable from such information. “Aggregate Information” means information about groups or categories of users, which does not identify and cannot reasonably be used to identify an individual user. Aggregate Information is not Personal Information.
5. YOUR CONTROLS AND CHOICES
We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your information. In accordance with local law, your controls and choices may include:
- You may correct and update your registration account.
- You may change your choices for newsletters and alerts.
- You may choose whether to receive from us offers and promotions for our products and services.
You may exercise your controls and choices, or request access to your Personal Information, by modifying your profile or by contacting us at email@example.com or following instructions provided in communications sent to you. Please be aware that, if you do not allow us to collect Personal Information from you, we may not be able to deliver certain products and services to you, and some of our services may not be able to take account of your interests and preferences. If you have questions regarding the specific Personal Information about you that we process or retain, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS
7. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
The Services are not intended for use by individuals who cannot enter a legally binding contract. Accordingly, Small Door Veterinary does not intentionally gather any Personal Information about individuals who are under the age of 18. If you are under 18 years of age or otherwise lack the capacity to enter into a binding contract, do not use our Services. If Small Door Veterinary is informed or otherwise becomes aware that it has collected Personal Information from someone under the age of majority, such information will be deleted promptly. We do not seek or knowingly collect any Personal Information about children under 13 years of age. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database. If you are the parent or guardian of a minor child who has provided us with Personal Information, you may contact us using the information below to request it be deleted.
8. DATA SECURITY, INTEGRITY AND RETENTION
10. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
We do not share your information with third parties for direct marketing purposes. As a California resident, you may contact us with any questions or to request a list of third parties to whom we may disclose information for such third parties’ marketing purposes and the categories of information we may disclose. See Contact Information below.
11. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
If Small Door Veterinary is unable to resolve your complaint, you can escalate the issue in accordance with the dispute resolution procedure set out in the “Arbitration and Class Action Waiver” provision in the Terms of Service.
12. HOW TO CONTACT US